Based in Troy, New York
Press / Business contact:
We make games and digital treats for the media-hungry youth.
DANG! is a small independent game studio based in upstate New York. We met during our time at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute through its Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences program, and have been making games together ever since. DANG! is primarily interested in making the games we want to see -- games with a solid aesthetic hook and mechanics previously unexplored in other games.
Trailer - IO Interloper YouTube
Trailer - Your New Face YouTube
There are far more images available for DANG!, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IO Interloper - Best Student Game @ IGF (Nominated)" - San Francisco, CA - 21 March 2018
- "Your New Face - Best Aesthetics @ Rensselaer Game Showcase (Won)" - Troy, NY - 2 December 2017
- "RADON - Best Race to RGS Game @ Rensselaer Game Showcase (Won)" - Troy, NY - 21 November 2014
- "You can’t spell ‘paleontology’ without ‘pal’!"
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock, Paper Shotgun
- "Road to the IGF: DANG!'s IO Interloper"
- Joel Couture, Gamasutra
Team & Repeating Collaborator
3D Artist, Musician
3D, UI Artist
3D Artist, Writer
Gameplay Programmer, 2D Artist
Gameplay, UI Programmer