Based in Troy, New York
Boomerang X is a fast-paced first person shooter that pits the player -- armed only with a boomerang -- against increasingly difficult waves of enemies. Players fight for dominance of the ground and the air, scaling massive towers to attack floating monsters and dodge projectiles, all while using their boomerang to attack and navigate simultaneously.
Boomerang X began development as a rapid prototype produced for a game jam and was polished and expanded after making a public appearance at the Rensselaer Game Showcase.
- Attack enemies while trying to cover yourself on all sides!
- Use your boomerang to hit weak points from behind!
- Snap to where you need to go by teleporting to your boomerang!
- Scale spires and towers to gain the high ground and finish off aerial invaders!
- Master your boomerang to destroy your enemies in a deadly dance!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We make games and digital treats for the media-hungry youth.
More information on DANG!, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Boomerang X Credits
3D Artist, Musician
3D, UI Artist
3D Artist, Writer
Gameplay Programmer, 2D Artist
Gameplay, UI Programmer