Based in Troy, New York
IO Interloper is a desktop-based corporate espionage hacking game. Your goal is to infiltrate an office building and steal valuable company secrets -- all from behind a computer terminal thousands of miles away. Fly drones, peer through security cameras, invade secure databases, and log out without a trace. Your clients are depending on you.
IO Interloper began as a project for an experimental game design course at RPI and is currently being expanded beyond the single level created for the class. It was one of a handful of games chosen for display at RPI's booth at GDC 2018, and one of the nominees for IGF 2018's Best Student Game.
- Make a name for yourself in the world of corporate espionage.
- Hack into corporate networks to control everything, from a robot vacuum to the sprinkler system.
- Switch your perspective and look into the real world by accessing live security feeds.
- Every device can be used in a unique way, whether you're redirecting a race car or piloting a drone.
- New environments bring new challenges, and you can navigate them however you like.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IGF's Best Student Game (nominated)" San Francisco, CA - 21 March 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We make games and digital treats for the media-hungry youth.
More information on DANG!, our logo & relevant media are available here.
IO Interloper Credits
3D Artist, Musician
3D, UI Artist
3D Artist, Writer
Gameplay Programmer, 2D Artist
Gameplay, UI Programmer