Based in Troy, New York
What if changing your face was as easy as getting a haircut? In Your New Face, fashion trends have extended far beyond clothing and accessories thanks to the rise of face-changing technology. One week, watermelon-shaped heads might be in — the next might favor huge eyes. Your New Face puts you in the position of a face stylist, the person who molds their clients like clay into whatever shape they want. But be careful how popular you get — the world of high fashion is cutthroat, and face sculpting is the hottest new trend.
Your New Face was created as a part of RPI’s Experimental Game Design course, which pushes students to subvert traditions and tropes in narrative and gameplay mechanics. The game is a response to the question, “What if an entire game was controlled through character creation sliders?” and features both alternative character creation and outlandish slider-based mini games.
- Explore the lives of a diverse cast of characters who need your help.
- Mold your customers into their ideal selves through an in-depth character creation tool.
- Change the world around you through environmental modifiers.
- Play slider-based mini games that defy traditional gameplay mechanics.
- Rise through the ranks of the fashion elite to become an artistic icon.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We make games and digital treats for the media-hungry youth.
More information on DANG!, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Your New Face Credits
3D Artist, Musician
3D, UI Artist
3D Artist, Writer
Gameplay Programmer, 2D Artist
Gameplay, UI Programmer